Johnson & Johnson Loopbaan
Requisition ID: 1805700761W
The Pricing Specialist provides analytical, project, systems and data support for the sales and strategic account management in order to drive optimal pricing strategies leading to growth in sales and profitability.
Main areas of responsibility / expected results/objectives of the role
- Advise sales management on pricing setting for all products and customer segments maximizing profitability performance. Analyze the impact of price scenarios for commercial offers.
- Provide business support to marketing and sales by driving compliance to EMEA or local pricing strategies. Coordinate exception approvals (EMEA or local) as defined by policy.
- Publish routine reports to sales and marketing management to measure pricing and contract performance and effectiveness.
- Partner with tender and pricing administration to optimize operational pricing activities.
- Train new employees in pricing activities and policies.
- Lead annual list price review processes and support marketing in price setting for new products.
- Collect business intelligence related to pricing from tender results.
Main leadership commitments involved in the role
- Invest in understanding the needs of internal stakeholders.
- Connect with a varied group of people across the company, and leverage your network for new ideas and thinking.
- Develop an ongoing process for bringing new insights and share them with the business.
- Contribute to a strong team-cohesion through collaboration.
- Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done; bring new ideas or innovations to bear on existing efforts.
- Continuously improve existing processes and create new supporting analytical tools.
- Use data to bring new insights and enhance fact-based decision making.
- Drive commercial excellence through leading innovative pricing strategies.
- Provide and present new insights to business management based on data analysis and take ownership of implementation.
- Inspire others to use business data in innovative ways to manage sales performance.
- Deliver critical and complex pricing related projects.
- Implement efficient processes to optimize offer and contract creation
- Act with a sense of urgency and deliver critical reports and analysis on-time
- Very high proficiency in Excel
- Minimum 2 years of analytical experience in a sales environment
- Structured approach to analysis, comfortable working with large data sets.
- Ability to work in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances with incomplete information and pressure of strict deadlines.
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of business and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communication & leadership skills to influence and provide guidance to peers and seniors.
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen
- Eye for detail, well-structured and process-oriented.
- Strong orientation on (internal) customer satisfaction
- Fluent in English and either French or Dutch
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)