Johnson & Johnson Careers
National Business Manager
Auckland, New Zealand
Requisition ID: 1805700436W
Be Vital in this role
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time. As the National Business Manager you will be responsible for multiple pharmaceutical therapeutic areas across our NZ business.
The key focus of the role is to achieve business results nationally by working through your sales and cross-functional teams with the goals of contributing to optimal patient outcomes, increasing customer awareness, knowledge and understanding about the company/product/services, and building meaningful partnerships.
This position requires a passionate professional with a proven track record. You’ll have a reputation for success, building strong relationships and achieving high levels of engagement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Strategy development & execution across multiple therapeutic areas, thus contributing to achievement of overall company objectives.
- Leads state teams to develop and implement quality state and account plans across the region.
- Own & drive your development as well as your teams. Proactively works with direct reports to establish development plans, supports implementation and reviews plans regularly
Be valued for who you are
Key to success in this position will be your proven ability to demonstrate the following in a complex environment:
- Experience within the Healthcare Sales sector preferred; experience in the Pharmaceutical industry would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated people leadership experience
- A track record of success with excellent communication skills
- A collaborative, results-orientated style and approach
- Customer focused orientation
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic planning & achievement drive
- High integrity and work ethics, in line with our company's core values
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop innovative products, services and healthcare solutions to help people throughout the world. Janssen has produced an impressive portfolio of treatments for neuropsychiatric conditions and pain. Our commitment to transforming patients’ lives extends beyond the medicine. We are collaborating with healthcare professionals, researchers, community organisations and carers to improve outcomes for people living with serious mental illness.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close Sunday 16th December.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd (8362)