Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805700433W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- Provide support for up to 2 principals.
- This individual will be (1) analyzing, drafting, amending and coordinating the processing of agreements related to transactions of the Company, such as licensing or M&A or R&D-related agreements; (2) analyzing, drafting, amending and coordinating the completion of commercial agreements, including marketing services agreements, distribution agreements; (3) using template agreements to draft form documents, making recommendations regarding standardized and best practices to facilitate streamlined processes, procedures and policies, or implementation of new policies and/or procedures to improve workflow.
- Work collaboratively with in-house attorneys, other legal specialists, other functional groups and administrative staff.
- Assist in maintaining contract database and legal contracts library website management, including maintaining contract templates and contract approval forms, maintaining repository of all executed contracts, generating and distributing reports, and participating in Law Department initiatives.
- Act as initial contact with clients on matters and gathering information.
- Conduct legal and/or business research and provide timely and relevant information to respond to legal inquiries.
- Must be able to sort and prepare documents for indexing and filing.
- Must be able to provide administrative support in a timely and independent manner.
- Must be pro-active in providing assistance and solutions.
- Working knowledge of legal research principles, methods, techniques, and resources.
- Good business judgment and initiative and the ability to take independent and decisive action, and to know when to seek advice.
- Capability to manage and impart confidential information.
- High professional ethics.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience as a paralegal in a corporate law firm.
- Must be able to type and make amendments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must be able to prepare power point presentations.
- Must be able to proofread documents.
- Written references from previous employer(s) required.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)