Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Support Senior Analyst Central Europe
Requisition ID: 1805700324W
Role title: Commercial Support Senior Analyst CE (Central Europe)
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, UK
Reporting to: Commercial Support Manager CE
GCF Level: 26
The newly created Finance Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the EAME region.
Working for and supporting the Commercial Support Manager CE, the Commercial Support Senior Analyst will support the overall forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within the local Central Europe Business Unit Finance (BUF) groups.
• Responsibilities in this role are to ensure accuracy and compliance of specific areas of the financial statements. The areas covered are often complex in nature and require process expertise, in depth knowledge of WWP (world-wide procedures) and detailed understanding of each area. Areas include:
o Supporting the FP&A Centre of Excellence Commercial Support Manager CE in all elements of forecasting and reporting, with a particular focus on Sales and Gross Profit incl. Intercompany
o Assisting Commercial Support Manager CE in business partnering with local Finance teams (BUF)
o Work in conjunction with BUF teams for accurate and timely update & recording of financial plans in TM1 (planning system)
o Ensure Bravo reporting is correct and submitted on time for all plans and updates including correct allocation to brands/products
o Liaise with BUF in Central Europe and FP&A COE system team to ensure delivery of efficient reporting through automation and standardisation
o Assist Commercial Support Manager CE with the preparation of the performance reporting decks and BP/forecast decks for regional reviews, adding first line commentary to enable framing by the BUF team
o Assist in the preparation of ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price Volume, ASP Variation, BVA’s, etc.
o Manage monthly sales rolling forecast process – Gross to Net/ASPs planning
o Aid the local finance teams with there understanding of the development of the S&OP valuation
o Understanding of tax model structure for all MRCs within the cluster and assist with ICP/Tax planning processes
o Be confident working with large sets of data and performing reconciliation with such data
o Ad hoc / continuous improvement projects including documentation review and update
o Ability to understand complex system processes to assist with problem solving and process improvement
Scope of Role:
• This role is a key member of the FP&A COE team so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved.
• The role involves visits to local markets for budget discussions and process improvement conversations.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification, with a financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent, with significant post qualified financial experience.
• Fluent spoken and written English essential
• Other European languages desirable (mainly German and/or Polish)
• Strong accounting background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Experience using a financial planning tool such as TM1, Hyperion etc
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office is required
Skills and Competencies
• Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
• Customer Focus
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Good communication skills with the ability to flex interpersonal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
• Strong influencer, independent thinking, and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success. and
• Experience of TM1 is not essential but preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)