Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805700275W
Postdoc Scientist, Neurodegeneration / iPSC technology - Neuroscience
- A temporary position for a Postdoc is available in the Janssen Research & Development Neuroscience Discovery Therapeutic Area focusing on neurodegenerative diseases. Duration of the position is 3 years.
- The candidate should have knowledge in Neurosciences ideally with focus on neurodegeneration / Alzheimer’s disease.
- iPSC technology know how is required.
- The candidate will be responsible for conducting research in assigned areas within a multidisciplinary team.
- Performs independently scientific experiments.
- Records all information obtained in experiments according to established procedures. Ensures that records and raw data are properly retained.
- Independently compiles data, including the use of statistical packages and standard data bases.
- Provides documentation and prepares technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results.
- Keeps abreast of current scientific developments relative to own project.
- Interacts with existing research teams and projects to share knowledge and expertise.
- The candidate works as a member of a team and is responsible for organizing own time and resources in an optimal fashion. Pro-active in identifying opportunities for greater productivity/accuracy.
- As part of a multidisciplinary and international project team, the candidate will develop iPSC technologies to study neurodegenerative diseases.
- Candidates has a PhD degree in an appropriate discipline ideally with experience, or 3-5 years of experience and competencies in iPSC / neurosciences
- The candidate must be able to: perform laboratory research under direct supervision; gather, record, summarize data; discuss results; identify routine problems and determine a course of action to resolve them; provide reliable documentation for technical reports; pays special attention to safety issues;
- Should have demonstrated experience in working in a lab environment and have the ability to operate within a multidisciplinary team;
- Possess an enthusiastic, flexible and creative approach to problem solving;
- Should have excellent communication and organizational skills;
Please include Resume/CV and Cover Letter with your applications.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)