Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate EM-MAKE Manager
Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1805700256W
To lead and drive External Manufacturer's performance in meeting company's business needs; in particular with regards to Safety, Quality, and Compliance, Customer Service, and Cost of Goods. Execute the agreed strategy in collaboration with business partners and EMs.
The scope of key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing production personnel to maximize quality and output in a manufacturing operation.
- Accountable for achieving production targets while maintaining cost controls.
- At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
- Measuring and Improving Supply performance in Customer service/plan attainments; quality documentation (Right First Time etc)
- Drive new product launches at EM to meet required planned launch
- Works with internal cross functional team to ensure timely execution of projects/purchase orders
- Project Management of products or compliance related initiative at EM sites
- Analyses and solves compliance and delivery issues. Reports unsolved problems to managers
- Drive CIP (cost savings) initiatives to achieve target for EM
- Compiles and publishes external manufacturing monthly reports for Pacific
- Updates databases and files as required
- Roll out any regional EM programs as required
- Leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of cGMPs and Quality Systems
- Analytical and process oriented
- Communication and presentation skills
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Process Excellence and manufacturing knowledge
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)