Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Commercial TA Lead, Solid Tumor
Requisition ID: 1805700219W
Aim of job:
Regional Therapeutic lead across Asia Pacific markets. Working in collaboration with OpCos using expertise to define strategic focus, align business plans and deliver successful outcomes for Solid Tumor portfolio.
1. Therapeutic Leadership and Strategic Planning
- Develop and deploy Strategic business plan across both Therapeutic areas for the Asia Pacific region
- Ensure customized approach for region integrated country needs with brand strategy
- Align Company, Franchise and Brand strategies to drive successful outcomes and deliver compliant product sales growth
- Effectively address regional and country specific needs to support patients and the marketplace
- Ensure execution of the plan as aligned in a timely, effective and collaborative manner.
- Understand focus on Population Health Decision Makers, KOLs, and Health Care Providers to support the use of Janssen Pharmaceuticals products in the treatment of relevant disease states within an assigned geographical region.
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive business plans for the Business Unit aligned to Company, Franchise and Brand strategy with current market conditions, to drive business results.
- Develop creative strategies for the adoption of products, using different platforms such as Digital to improve market performance.
- Leverage commercial excellence capabilities, strong business expertise and stakeholder insights to develop and apply next generation analytics, clinical and customer knowledge to deliver business outcomes.
- Leverage different technology platforms including various internal applications to optimize impact, efficiency and outcomes for the portfolio
- Financial accountability and management of budgets, investment choices and broader involvement in TA budget planning for the region
- Lead, support and develop accelerated growth strategies by driving stronger strategy alignment, deeper market insights, closer collaboration at region & global levels as well as strong engagement across Commercial, Market Access, Medical Affairs and R&D.
- Identify and coordinate resources, monitor operating expenses, and maintain key relationships essential to achieving growth and profitability targets, regardless of market conditions.
- Forge deep relationships with key stakeholders across multiple markets and cross functions, to deliver a cohesive business plan aligned with business drivers
- Collaborate with team to successful deliver and execute the strategy for the Solid Tumor portfolios as well as the broader Strategic Marketing team as appropriate
- Use influential leadership to drive the direction for the Asia Pacific region, working with Global teams to influence commercial strategies
- Engage with OpCos to identify opportunities and leverage capabilities that will ensure a cohesive, aligned strategy
- Coordinate efforts with business partners across the region and across accounts to deliver customer excellence, coordinate selling activities, to achieve customer goals and drive growth
- Drive robust discussions and collaborate across functions to implement Policy Shaping for Innovative medicines in the face of biosimilar policy development
- Support capability building and development across region and markets to improve overall business capabilities, strengthen talent pipeline
- Encourage out of the box thinking through collaboration and idea generation, identifying opportunities and new approaches
- Work in collaboration with regional and global teams to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage ideas from other markets
- Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & plans
- Lead, coach and develop a diverse team of individuals who are technically able and who consistently execute the strategies of the business plan to deliver positive business results
- Proactively lead the team in achieving and exceeding goals
- Elevate team capabilities to a high performance, outcomes-focused organization
- Actively participate and represent diverse and inclusive behaviors to ensure team and colleagues feel valued
- Develop the team’s skills, knowledge, and abilities continually evolve to meet future needs
- Consistently strive to achieve performance excellence
- Proactively lead the Regional Cross Functional Team in achieving and exceeding goals
- Demonstrate coaching, caring and inclusive behaviors on an ongoing basis, including having meaningful, candid conversations with all members of my team about their performance and career.
- Ensure Credo based leadership embody our J&J Credo and leadership imperatives
- Recruit, develop and retain the best talent
- Work in collaboration with markets to continuously improve capabilities across the organisation
- Achieve Commercial performance measured across the portfolio
- Budget Management
- Market Share Performance
- Successful launch
- Excellence in Execution of business plan and strategies
- Innovative, commercially strong initiatives
- HCC, data privacy, compliance to laws and regulations
- Strong collaborator and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of relevant Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or MBA preferred
- Professional Sales, Sales Management or Strategic Marketing experience preferably in pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or healthcare industry required
- Experience leading a team
- Experience in related therapeutic area desired
- Understanding of key stakeholders in the region preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time, including overnight and weekend to support business needs as required
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)