Johnson & Johnson 职业机会
Project Manager - Baby Franchise
Requisition ID: 1805700216W
The position is designed to plan, manage, coordinate and control the execution of projects within assigned franchises of the AP Consumer business. The role mainly focuses on introduction of new products and projects touching or enhancing existing products. The role would focus on certain geography or on certain group of products for entire APAC.
This will require:
• Interdependent partnering with the other functions of the S&D – IMO team, manufacturing sites (internal & external), Integrated Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Commercial marketing teams, QA, R&D, SMP/TT, Global Engineering.
• Management of project related activities from Define to Launch stage to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within approved funding limits and achieves the final project objectives (FPOs).
The scope of key responsibilities includes:
• Organize and lead project core team meetings. Maintains effective communication and working relationships among project core team.
• Work with cross-functional team members to assess feasibility of project scope & FPO and develop detailed project timeline to ensure that there is sufficient flexibility and contingency in the plan to respond to unanticipated difficulties.
• Ability to lead, motivate, influence and supervise cross-functional teams