Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805699743W
Caring for the world, one person at a time ‘… inspires and unite the people of Johnson & Johnson, we embrace research and science- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people
Janssen Pharmaceutical is part of Johnson & Johnson and responsible for bringing innovative medicines towards patients throughout the world.
Buyer / Procurement Coordinator
Objectives and Responsibilities
The Buyer / Procurement Coordinator has responsibility for providing procurement support to the business, with a focus on spot buying, driving compliance and supporting strategic sourcing activities. His main focus will be to support the local business but also cross-sector procurement customers and colleagues in Switzerland and Austria.
Accountabilities- Functional sourcing & Procurement
- Proactively contributing to overall departmental objectives
- Executes all buying tasks efficiently, effectively and with success
- Provides overall Procurement support to Production
- Responsible for local procurement activities related to the purchase of products, supplies, equipment and materials for the operations department.
Main duties/Additional duties/ sphere of authority:
Compliance with the GMP, EHS and SOX requirements and guidelines, which are connected to the respective function.
- Rerouting of PO's in specific cases to relevant buyers/category managers (e. g. Non Catalogue Items & down payments above threshold
- Responsible for ordering consumable material in local SAP.
- This includes:
Perform SAP release steps
Purchase order creation, submission, monitoring and amendment according to the purchase acknowledgment.
Run and monitor delivery reports. Contact vendor and/or operations department where appropriate.
Be first point of contact for complaints/requests, e.g. delivery incomplete, failed quality control, missing certificates, etc. act as appropriate.
Resolve invoice issues (mismatches/RFI's)
Technical GMP Material creation and changes
- This includes:
Collection of all necessary information, certificates, label layout, shelf life information, source address, offer etc.
Responsible to perform/support COC's (Change of Control) with administrative tasks
Be main contact for business and System owner in case of any updates/mass changes, etc.
Enter requests for supplier creation and changes
Negotiate contracts with SAP suppliers
Drive adoption of contract and preferred supplier usage
- On time delivery
- Feedback from business customers
- Knowledge and experience of the Procurement process
- Procedure oriented to ensure compliance
- Proven negotiation and commercial skills
- SAP R3 knowledge
- Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with internal clients)
- GMP basics
- German and English (written and oral)
- Quickly adaptable and flexible to fast changing circumstances
- Convincing, influencing and communication skills
- Result oriented, assertive and stress resistant
Cilag AG (8562)