Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Requisition ID: 1805699743W
The Buyer/Procurement Coordinator has responsibility for providing procurement support to the business, with a focus on spot buying, driving compliance and supporting strategic sourcing activities. His main focus will be to support the local business but also cross-sector procurement customers and colleagues in Switzerland and Austria.
- Proactively contributing to overall departmental objectives
- Executes all buying tasks efficiently, effectively and with success
- Provides overall Procurement support to Production
- Responsible for local procurement activities related to the purchase of products, supplies, equipment and materials for the operations department.
Compliance with the GMP, EHS and SOX requirements and guidelines, which are connected to the respective function.
- Rerouting of PO's in specific cases to relevant buyers/category managers (e. g. Non Catalogue Items & down payments above threshold
- Responsible for ordering consumable material in local SAP
- This includes:
Perform SAP release steps
Purchase order creation, submission, monitoring and amendment according to the purchase acknowledgment.
Run and monitor delivery reports. Contact vendor and/or operations department where appropriate.
Be first point of contact for complaints/requests, e.g. delivery incomplete, failed quality control, missing certificates, etc. act as appropriate.
Resolve invoice issues (mismatches/RFI's)
- This includes:
Collection of all necessary information, certificates, label layout, shelf life information, source address, offer etc.
Responsible to perform/support COC's (Change of Control) with administrative tasks
Be main contact for business and System owner in case of any updates/mass changes, etc.
Enter requests for supplier creation and changes
Negotiate contracts with SAP suppliers
Drive adoption of contract and preferred supplier usage
- On time delivery
- Feedback from business customers
- Knowledge and experience of the Procurement process
- Procedure oriented to ensure compliance
- Proven negotiation and commercial skills
- SAP R3 knowledge
- Customer orientation (building and maintaining strong relationship with internal clients)
- GMP basics
- German and English (written and oral)
- Quickly adaptable and flexible to fast changing circumstances
- Convincing, influencing and communication skills
- Result oriented, assertive and stress resistant
Cilag AG (8562)