Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Assistante Direction Government Affairs & Policy J&J France Mi-Temps H/F
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805699665W
- Administrative and project-based support to the Senior Director GA&P,
- Secretarial duties such as managing travel arrangements, preparing and coordinating meetings, document management, etc.
- Updating contact and stakeholder databases
- Responding to external and internal enquiries
- General project management support for team projects (research, newsletters, mapping, etc.)
- Expense and budget management
- Experience in an administrative role at executive level is required.
- Bachelor degree in office management or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written in French and English mandatory. Additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with budget & travel processing platforms is a plus (Concur, CTO...)
- Good aptitude for learning to use new systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage different priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English and ideally other languages
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to exercise discretion & judgement
- Proactive, enthusiastic, curious, flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service oriented
- High work ethics and confidentiality
- Positive drive
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux-
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)