Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistante Direction Government Affairs & Policy J&J France Mi-Temps H/F
Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Requisition ID: 1805699665W
Johnson & Johnson France are looking for their Government Affairs and Policy Assistant M/F
This role is a Part-Time Position.
The Assistant supports the Senior Director GA&P France in numerous diversified areas and activities. The office location is in Issy-les-Moulineaux (1, rue Camille Desmoulins, TSA 91003, 92787 Issy-les-Moulineaux). Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, secretarial and administrative activities such as scheduling appointments, arranging travel, organizing meetings, preparing documents and participating actively in team project management. She/he will master the internal J&J processes and Standard Operating Processes (SOP) and manages flawless execution.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative and project-based support to the Senior Director GA&P,
- Secretarial duties such as managing travel arrangements, preparing and coordinating meetings, document management, etc.
- Updating contact and stakeholder databases
- Responding to external and internal enquiries
- General project management support for team projects (research, newsletters, mapping, etc.)
- Expense and budget management
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in an administrative role at executive level is required.
- Bachelor degree in office management or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in oral and written in French and English mandatory. Additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with budget & travel processing platforms is a plus (Concur, CTO...)
- Good aptitude for learning to use new systems
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively manage different priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English and ideally other languages
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to exercise discretion & judgement
- Proactive, enthusiastic, curious, flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service oriented
- High work ethics and confidentiality
- Positive drive
France-Haute-de-Seine-Issy Les Moulineaux-
Janssen Cilag S.A.S. (7825)