Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805699625W
Report to: Sr. Finance Manager
Direct reports: No
Organization: Johnson & Johnson China
Work Location: Shanghai, China
Work Pattern: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
Travel Requirements: No travel
Responsible for reviewing and providing financial and business analyses and supporting the business through generating financial solutions to drive growth and profitability achieving the BP targets with compliance, controls and process improvements.
1. Complete the business planning and various financial updates with comprehensiveness, accuracy & providing business insights in collaboration with the Business Unit Finance (BUF) peers.
2. Be equal partner in business growth and delivery of P&L for the country – provide thoughts to achieve the results. Closely monitor all financial metrics for the country and highlight risks and opportunities on a timely manner.
3. Liaise closely with the regional COE team in areas of financial planning, updates, process standardization & implementation of guidelines.
4. Communicate to Business leaders, BUF peers, on the analysis and provide insightful comments to variances, including recommendation of actions to enhance business performance and/or address any performance issue.
5. Provide Standard or Adhoc Reporting/Analytics with robust assumptions to support management decisions.
6. Work with GS/CFM and BSCOE to ensure correctness and completeness of accounting & adequacy of controls at all times.
7. Ensure policies and procedures are followed – WWP, Regional and local.
Ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment
Analytical and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers.
High on team work and collaboration
2. Experience & Knowledge
2-3 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint is required
Knowledge of SAP and TM1 is a plus
3. Education & Professional Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
Member of local CPA / ACCA or equivalent
4. Language Requirements
Fluent English in both speaking and writing
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)
Planning & Analysis