Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist - Trade (Pharm OTC)
Requisition ID: 1805699616W
Sales, business growth anddevelopment and account management for identified key chains, drugstores and wholesalers carrying Pharm OTC portfolio in Manila and Luzon.
The Product Specialist shall develop plans that ensures consistent achievement of the sales, promotions and other short or long-range objectives of assigned product/s in the territory below:
- Manila and Luzon Key Chains: Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star, Generika/Actimed and wholesaler accounts: Dyna, ACT, etc.
- Provide leadership and support to sales operations for marketing initiatives and ensure execution is efficient, integrated, consistent and within budget. While at the same time complying with company policies and procedures, industry and government guidelines, authority approval limits, strategic directions and in accordance to the J&J Healthcare Compliance.
- Integrates promotional strategies with trade relations and aligns commercial objectives with trade partners.
- Accurately track results, assess strategy and execution against metrics and course correct as needed.
- Accountable for delivery of sell-in target.
- KOL management: Front-liner Education for pharmacists & pharmacy assistant’s Institutional conventions & events
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree with above average academic standing.
- Minimum of 2 years in field sales; has experience in a Product Specialist role.
- Has experience in spearheading successful educational programs and promotional activities.
- Good business acumen with strong analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point) applications.
- Willing to be on the field 100% of the time.
- Must know how to drive with valid driver's license.
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)