Johnson & Johnson Careers
eCommerce Channel Executive
Requisition ID: 1805699584W
ECOMMERCE KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Reporting to the local eCommerce Lead, the eCommerce Key Account Executive will be the main point of contact for driving the total Johnson & Johnson brand portfolio through successful online campaigns and promotions, ultimately delivering on the business’ growth objectives. The e-Key Account Executive will be responsible for bringing brand-specific strategies to life, working closely with internal and external stakeholders from campaign ideation to execution and finally, evaluation. A hybrid role of sales and trade marketing, the position also requires a thorough understanding of the eCommerce local market, online shopping behavior, as well as strong shopper insights.
Key eAccount Management
• Serve as the eAccounts’ primary point of contact for promotional campaigns and new product launches. Maintain and manage strong, ongoing business relationships with key marketplaces.
• Achieve or exceed sell-out targets, based on joint business plans. Proactively identify opportunities to increase offtake with eAccounts by building on on-platform brand visibility and maximizing seller tools & marketing solutions available.
• Lead category management. Increase influence and share of voice by providing a compelling, actionable growth vision for the categories we play in, countering competitor activities. Trade Activations & Project Management
• Plan, develop, and seamlessly execute a full-year promotions calendar across two (2) priority eAccounts.
• Translate local brand strategies into tailored, account-specific programs, promotions, and packs to accelerate sell-out growth for the eCommerce channel.
• Define onsite plans for driving campaign visibility. Execute setup of campaign mechanics and landing pages.
• Develop fresh and innovative campaign themes. Consistently test and learn to maximize results for subsequent initiatives.
• Track all project deliverables against timelines. Ensure key milestones are achieved on time and in full.
• Own post-evaluation reporting. Manage promotional activity expenses and resources to ensure adherence to controlled and correctly-phased spending guidelines.
Shopper Marketing & Content Management
• Maintain expertise in identifying trends, competitor activities, growth opportunities, and best practices.
• Develop campaign-specific paths to purchase that online shoppers will engage in. Work on eStore updates and initiatives to constantly improve the customer journey, as well as tactics to increase conversion while reducing bounce rate and basket abandonment.
• Engage with external enablers in defining, designing, and delivering both the strategic and tactical campaign assets required in each marketplace. Produce artwork and its reiterations to fit various sizing requirements across platform. Support the development of content and ancillary requests for key eAccounts.
• Track and optimize in-market excellence in execution via perfect store. Owns eShop content for PH. Manages and refreshes eCommerce pages in terms of digital visual merchandising set-up, as well as design guidelines based on industry and regional best practices. Conducts regular site design QA.
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Photoshop is a plus
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral, is required
• At least 3 years’ relevant work experience in eCommerce gained from a fast-moving consumer goods company, eCommerce enabler, and/or digital agency practice
• Proven track record in creating and executing innovative and effective campaigns • Must possess a strong foundational understanding of online marketing channels, with knowledge in B2C eCommerce and Marketplace Management
• Because of an aggressive eBusiness growth agenda, applicants with previous work experience in Marketplaces such as Lazada and Shopee would be viewed favourably
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ