Johnson & Johnson Careers
SE Cluster Perfect Store Manager
Requisition ID: 1805699492W
Perfect Store Vision:
Perfect Store is a program designed to step change growth on J&J's base business, by delivering an outstanding in-store execution across our customers in Mass and Pharma channels.
Currently deployed in different EMEA markets, and more specifically in Italy and Spain for SE Cluster, it’s demonstrated to be a source of significant growth and one of the core pillars of the Group Operating Committee strategy. Scaled up to EMEA this would mean $2.0B (cum. 5 years), and $6.0 B (cum. 5 years) globally.
- The largest drivers to step change growth are the six Perfect Store levers
- Availability: focus on bestselling SKUs (MSL), reduce OOS, get our fair share of shelf
- Visibility: ensure best location for our products on the primary shelf
- Promotion: driving promo compliance and superior secondary placements
- PS becomes a uniform way of working, and the terminology and approach are fully embedded in the business.
- Be the Cluster expert in PS methodology implementation, update, tracking and governance model
- Identify and track the revenue and profit size of the PS opportunity in each Market
- Close relation with local brand activation and sales in the Markets to ensure flawless execution
- Work with Shopper Marketing Cluster to develop Category growth through PS execution, toolkits including Category Layouts, POS Visuals, Planogram Recommendation, Range recommendation (MSL)
- Be a key contact with the EMEA PS team to guarantee strategic alignment, best practices sharing and increase our capabilities
- Be an active member of Cluster MS&P team sharing best in class executions with the wider community and looking within J&J for scalable opportunities.
- Assist local markets in development and managing their Dashboard, and ensure data sources are appropriate
- Work with GSI team and analytics to link KPI performance with business outcomes
- University degree required, MBA preferred
- Essential familiarity with the basics of retail execution and their evaluation
- Strong skills in shopper and customer understanding
- Experience of KAM and/or sales operations would be preferable
- Fluent in English
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)