Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] Associate ProfEd Manager
Requisition ID: 1805699423W
- Performs a variety of functions to ensure that clinical and medical education is appropriate in all required venues.
- Provides professional education and clinical support to customers on the use of a portfolio of products and related hardware and software.
- Assists in the development of clear and concise written briefs to medical education agencies.
- Researches scope, budget, background and objectives of each project to ensure that agencies have optimum appropriate information in order to produce excellent plans.
- Promotes the success of industry sponsored medical education efforts as they relate to company products and brands.
- Helps to actively create, coordinate and manage numerous onsite clinical/medical training and education programs.
- Works closely with marketing and sales personnel to coordinate dates, venues and locations of meetings, coordinate meeting logistics and meeting promotions with marketing services and other medical education personnel.
- Works with medical champions and faculty to maximize effectiveness of medical training courses and to participate in product training and product launch efforts.
- Tracks and reports on status of several projects and performs ongoing evaluation of programs.
- Supports sales in the development of comprehensive sales training materials concerning the clinical use of new and existing products.
- 5-year experience above
Johnson & Johnson Medical Taiwan Ltd. (8582)