Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805699346W
Job Title: Regional Inventory Analyst
Location: Maidenhead UK
Reporting to Regional Inventory Operations Senior Analyst
The Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. As part of the PIC and ESP transformation this role will liaise closely with the Supply Chain Finance area of the business.
This is a crucial role within the GS CoE Operations Accounting Team and the wider GS CoE. Key to this role is to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain andbusiness support teams, ensuring that Inventory related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, Inventory accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Johnson & Johnson Worldwide Procedures (WWP).
Key Responsibilities :
• Responsible for contributing to Gross to Net inventory actuals for Consumer EAME inventory.
• Month end financial close process ownership for regional Inventory and OCNIS.
• Responsible for some regional inventory analysis and reserves:
o SLOB provision
o Revaluation Analysis
o Regional Inventory Days calculations
o POS re-classification
o Direct GRIR analysis
Note: Requires process expertise, in depth knowledge and understanding of WWP.
• Management/co-ordination of all Inventory related costs and processes within EAME Region:
o Ensure all Inventory related OCNIS costs – e.g. purchase price variances, inventory adjustments/reserves and environmental taxes/cosmetics taxes are calculated, accrued and booked properly and on time – in line with local law and WWP.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with regional supply chain organization, local finance and supply chain business planning by providing accounting expertise and support.
• Contribute to the output of regional process for Wall to Wall and Cycle Count stock takes.
• Work closely with Operations Accounting Manager and CLS / Supply Chain Teams on process improvements. Proactively identify areas for improvement and share best practices.
• Closely cooperate with Regional Supply Chain and CLS to make sure regional solutions and practices are implemented.
• Provide management information and analysis for management and cooperate with Internal and External Auditors.
• Involvement in various Projects across COE, with a focus on those that touch Inventory.
• Ensure that strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
• Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
• An interest and desire to learn accountancy & finance skills.
• English essential
• Other European languages desirable
• Ideally from an accounting and finance background
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises.
Skills and Competencies
• Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
• Working to tight deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment across all layers of the business
• Very strong communication skills
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)