Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Product Owner / Product Manager (m/f/d) – Surgical Process Institute
Requisition ID: 1805699287W
Internal job posting from 20.03.2019 – 03.04.2019
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Surgical Process Institute (SPI) is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies since November 2017. As a local start-up, we develop digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre and thus contribute to a continuous improvement of the health care system. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
Be the CEO of your product! As product owner at SPI you own the product end-to-end. You know the customer needs, are a strong player in the market and use that energy at home leading the development of a world-class product. You build a strong value creation network together with the customer, all SPI internal and Johnson & Johnson internal functions as well as the market to deliver a first-class product experience our customers love! The goal of your work is to create value improving patient outcomes and high quality and efficient results through defining world-class products for all stakeholders in the healthcare system.
- Deliver world-class products quickly to the market
- Own the product end-to-end: business, technology & processes
- Lead the product life cycle: discover, define, design, deliver
- Define metrics and targets for customer success and deliver on them continuously
- Build and convey a compelling and inspiring story around your vision
- Create and run a lively network of opinion leaders and promoters
- Think ‘product’ and communicate your ideas loud and clear
- Take responsibility for ideas, communications and actions around the product in a fast-paced environment
- Inspect and adapt quickly to changes and ideas that are not necessarily your own using agile best practices
- Know your input channels: customers, market, science and technology
- See the whole picture. Create value improving patient outcomes through defining world-class products for treatment, health technology and processes
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- MS/BS degree in Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, Medical Technology or equivalent preferred. Academic backgrounds or career paths include medicine, informatics, medical informatics, data science, bioinformatics, biology, biotechnology or biomedical engineering.
- End-to-end product management experience at a startup and/or corporate level
- You led multi-disciplinary, international teams to deliver technology products and new business models successively to market
- You continuously delivered digital products to end customers and matured them based on data and feedback
- You’ve become a true fan of the agile mindset and successfully convinced organizations to learn faster by early feedback
- You defined customer success metrics, acceptance criteria and led an organization through them
- You’ve successfully created customer value from an idea, through observations, looking at data or communicating with important stakeholders
- You have experience in the healthcare or highly regulated sector? Wonderful!
- You already showed how to improve patient outcomes through health technology
- You have a proven track record of bringing digital products through all stages of a product life-cycle
- You are experienced in driving product ideas together with an agile software development team in a fast-paced environment
- You are an experienced conceptual thinker, that has proven to create value for many customers from a single idea
- You communicate easily with customers, development teams and scientists about your product ideas to create value
This position is assigned in the non-tariff area.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Surgical Process Institute(7932).
IT Project Management