Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Warehousing Distribution Specialist, Actelion
Requisition ID: 1805699273W
Actelion is part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We are the recognized global leader in pulmonary arterial hypertension, a serious condition affecting the pulmonary arteries and the right side of the heart, which must pump blood to the lungs against increased resistance. Our understanding of the complex pathways and molecular mechanisms of this disease has enabled us to develop tailored medicines to improve patient outcomes and make a difference for people around the world living with this disorder.
Actelion Korea, we have established and maintains our leadership position with strong double-digit growth in Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) as a sixth therapeutic area (TA) of focus of Janssen. Through Janssen’s and our science and patient focus, we are excited to bring ground-breaking innovation to more Pulmonary Hypertension patients in need.
1. 포지션: Warehousing Distribution Specialist
2. 계열사: 악텔리온코리아
3. 근무지: 경기포 김포시
4. 근무 기간: Fixed Term 1년 (평가 후 연장 가능)
The W&D specialist is responsible for oversight of the daily warehouse operations and domestic transportation for Actelion and AMO operated by 3PL. The key focus areas include; Supplier relationship Management, leading CIP (Cost Improvement Project) attainment, Distribution Center (DC) performance management and continuous improvement.
1) Warehousing & distribution
- Oversight of entire warehouse operations and domestic transportation (including SOP/WI update/review, retention sample management, inventory count, product destruction, etc.)
- Governance of safety, quality & compliance (supplier audit, EHS&S audit, JJRC audit, Government audit, FM Global inspection, etc.)
- Driving continuous improvement in housekeeping, quality, safety and productivity
- Deployment of the strategic initiatives (e.g. LEAN, Safety program, OTIF@Delivery, ePOD, etc.)
- 3PL Operation performance management/report monthly
- 3PL invoice validation & payment request monthly and W&D budget management
- Management of distribution complaints with root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action plan
2) Customer Service
- Front-line customer service related activities (customer order creation, inquiry, complaint handling, billing, etc.)
- Developing SOPs associated with normal orders, samples, returns, recalls, credit/debit notes, etc.
- Service level related reports (including customer engagement survey)
3) KPIS reporting (Korea Pharmaceuticals Info System)
- Manual KPIS report and verification (governance of auto KPIS reporting after ATTp implementation)
4) Importation (under COGS)
- Management of a freight forwarder, customs brokerage services, bonded trucking, duty payment, etc.
- Trade compliance and FTA management
- GR/IR coordination (ASN creation in SAP) and follow-ups of damage, shortage & overage with a source
5) Other responsibilities as required or assigned by management.
1) Bachelor’ Degree required.
2) Minimum 2 years of experience in 3PL management, Supply Chain and Project Management.
3) Fluent communication in English (both oral and written).
4) Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain preferred.
5) Strong leadership, collaboration, influencing and interpersonal skills.
6) Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and implement approved strategies to drive value.
7) Knowledge of quality/compliance, supply chain, operations, and logistics highly desired.
8) Analytical and process oriented, with strong decision making / problem-solving skills.
9) Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
10) Relationship with customers based on high ethical standards.
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1805699273W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Korea Ltd (8249)