Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Lead (m/f) Supply Chain Germany
Requisition ID: 1805699230W
The BU Local Business HR Lead will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The BU Local Business HR Lead is responsible for managing the HR work for the assigned client groups within their team and ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy for their respective client organization by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing the implementation activities of the local HR team.
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Lead geography HR team, either through direct reporting or through matrix, as needed
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the Global or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Manage the HR team, either through direct reporting or through the matrix, as needed
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instill cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
- 8+ years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 5 years of progressive HR or HR related experience
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Experience managing a team of HR professionals and leaders
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal
- External presence in field of expertise; experience shaping external strategies
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, and able to respectfully question and/or challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans
- Collaborative partner and team leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring work environment, especially during times of change
- Strong executive presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations
- Experience in a supply chain or manufacturing environment is preferred
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models in a dynamic environment
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills
- Knowledge of local German Labor Laws
- Experience or knowledge in partnering with local German Works Council
Ability to fluently speak German and English
Diese Position ist im außertariflichen Bereich eingruppiert.
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)