Johnson & Johnson Careers
Logistics & Customer Connectivity Product Owner - Business Analyst (eCapability)
Requisition ID: 1805699137W
Supply Chain BT Product Line Organizations (PLOs) are responsible for the product line technological direction across segments and serve as a critical point of contact for business and technology. Individuals in a Product Line will work with BTLs, Senior Technology and Business Leaders to identify and prioritize solutions for their Product Line and oversee the consistent implementation of these services/solutions across the business. They will exhibit strong influence and passion for driving the organization towards consistent technology solutions aligned to an overall technology strategy. PLO will need to continuously maximize throughput of the various product lines and products and ensure that value is realized by the business through the technology capabilities implemented. PLOs/POs are responsible to continuously drive efficiencies and effectiveness in their product areas. PL members should have a strong view of external technology capabilities in the marketplace and how they can be applied to drive business value for J&J.
eCapability is critical to drive improvements in Customer experience and reduces manual touch points and Customer facing Supply Chain inefficiencies through the implementation of a self-service Customer B2B portal or EDI.
The Product Owner – eCapability will work closely with business and IT leaders across all three segments to support CLS Customer Connectivity and their efforts to improve the J&J customer experience in doing business with us. There are various aspects of UI/UX, analytics, innovative technologies like chatbot, machine learning and AI as well as the key product ownership of J&J Customer Connect (SAP Hybris Platform, B2B, B2C Sites).
Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for delivering a multi-generation product capability roadmap
• Key liaison between Global Template build and regional Localization projects
• Establish a demand intake process with IT and Business key stakeholders to evaluate and prioritize enhancements and project demand across the platforms in their space
• Leads medium to large, moderate to complex projects and initiatives across franchises, segments, or enterprise.
• Understands the business’s needs and priorities from the product
• Negotiates with the business to see what items (user stories) are built and which are backlogged based on capacity
• Ensures BA’s and the product adheres to J&J’s rRDM (rapid Requirements Development Methodology)
• Builds relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise. Manages relationships with global stakeholders across multiple time zones
• Develops relationships with vendors in this space, partnering to co-innovate and shape product roadmaps to introduce new functionality into future versions of applications, which will directly benefit Johnson & Johnson.
• Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program
• Partner with TS, and PaaS provider (HMS) to oversee the overall reliability and performance (aligned with SLAs)
• Develops a broad understanding of existing capabilities of platforms within scope; Stays current on new technologies and capabilities needed to support future demand.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or another IT discipline is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of project management is required.
• Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required.
• Ability to manage complexity and previous experience in working in a cross functional, cross company environment is required.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, UI/UX, and design skills are required.
• Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
• The ability to influence others effectively across different levels of the organization is required.
• Good understanding of supply chain logistics and deliver (CLS) processes is required
• Experience in Agile Project Management and J&J’s rRDM is recommended
• This position requires up to 15% travel (Regionally/Globally)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)