Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Quality Executive
Requisition ID: 1805699122W
One Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is a provider of consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics products to the market. It ensures that its products and services are scientifically sound and of high quality to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life of patients and consumers.
- Support in the maintenance, compliance and improvement of the Quality Management System in accordance with J&J Quality Policy and associated enterprise and/or sector standards throughout the organization in accordance with current Good Distribution Practices for Pharmaceutical requirements and corporate policies as well as local Health Authority regulations
- Participate in the audits – internal and external such as local distributor/service provider audits and associated activity and communication, support in the post-audit execution of corrective action and preventive action
- Coordinate the product complaint process and field actions and ensure all activities are executed accordingly and within the stipulated timeframes
- Support activities related to CAPA, Non-conformance, change control and other applicable quality activities as specified in the appropriate procedures.
- Conduct training related to QMS and corporate policies for new employees
- Fresh graduate with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Pharmacy or a related discipline
- Enthusiasm for Quality & Compliance and/or Regulatory Affairs: achievement oriented with ability to adapt to a changing regulatory environment;
- Must be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships, work successfully within a team environment and as an individual contributor;
- Ability to work with broad scope/different types of products in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - proficiency in written and oral English is required
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)