Johnson & Johnson Careers
Software Developer - (Return to Work - Re-Ignite Programme)
Requisition ID: 1805699115W
The Opportunity : Full Stack Developer
Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities?
Do you want to develop technologies and create solutions that significantly improve patients' lives?
If you are an experienced, high-caliber software developer eager to return to software development after a break of two or more years, this return to work program is for you.
This program will refresh your technical skills while working directly with health care market leaders. In addition to key job responsibilities, Johnson & Johnson provides technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring working with a passionate software development community at the EMEA Software Development Centre.
- Playing a role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading edge technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Familiar with jQuery, Backbone, Angular and node.js.
- Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
- Experience with Object Oriented programing with Java/J2EE preferable.
- Experience architecting web solutions.
- Strong server-side development skills.
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
- Experience working in an open-source LAMP environment and using UNIX command line tools.
- BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
The Re-Ignite Program is designed to increase the pipeline of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) talent who are returning from a two or more-year career break. This program provides the opportunity for professionals to get back into the workforce at a later life stage and offers a powerful return-to-work strategy for these individuals.
If you are ready to re-launch your career and are looking to grow and stretch with new opportunities, The Johnson & Johnson Re-Ignite Program is for you!
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)