Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Administrative and contract Coordinator ID-EU
Requisition ID: 1805699075W
Within the Infectious Disease & Vaccine Therapeutic Area (TA) , there is a position for an Executive Administrative Associate to support senior management in this department and coordinate E2E contracting as well as monitor the compliance.
The Administrative Assistant supports some Director(s) as well as a Vice President (Beerse based) in the Infectious Diseases R&D area. The office location is in Beerse (Turnhoutseweg 30 – 2340 Beerse).
Tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, secretarial and administrative activities such as scheduling appointments, calendar management, arranging travel, submitting expense notes, coordinating visits (internal/external) but also coordinating E2E contracting and monitor training compliance for the TA.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in an administrative role at a senior level is required.
- Bachelor degree in office management or equivalent is required.
- Fluency in oral and written English mandatory. Additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with budget & travel processing platforms is a plus (Concur, eMarketplace...)
- Good aptitude for learning to use new systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and effectively manage different tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to exercise discretion & judgement
- Proactive, enthusiastic, curious, flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Service oriented
- High work ethics and confidentiality
- Positive self-drive
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)