Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Unit Manager
Requisition ID: 1805699066W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Launches and leads Biosense Webster (BW) business in Vietnam and responsible for setting strategic direction and establishing BW business in Vietnam. Will lead and execute strategies to ensure that high level goals for BW are achieved including sales targets. In addition to BW, this role will also be responsible for managing certain identified new business models in Medical Devices.
- Drives the company agenda in line with the Credo and develops business strategies to drive growth for BW.
- Develops launch plan for BW and closely coordinates with regional and global marketing to receive optimal support.
- Sets up the business model for BW in Vietnam
- Oversees planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of product management and marketing activities for BW
- Responsible for Key Opinion Leader development and management
- Responsible for market share of the assigned product portfolio.
- Responsible for coordinating with Regional Marketing and Global Education Solutions teams to deliver appropriate procedure and product training for HCPs.
- Develops and implements an annual marketing plan, directs BU marketing activities, and develops an BME program in collaboration with other departments.
- Manages department BME and T&E budgets and tracks, monitors and reviews the same to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Responsible for managing identified new business models in Medical Devices.
- Experience in health industry
- Sales & Marketing management, strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Business Development competencies – Specialty Marketing Knowledge
- English language – Proficiency at the business level
- A minimum of 4-5 years in BUM/Functional head positions in the medical devices or other relevant business
- Experience in tenders, procedure training and customer management
- New product launch and execution excellence
- Influence skills with both inside and outside organizations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Key opinion leader development
- Results/goal oriented
- Role model/ambassador for the company
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)