Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Hybrid Cloud DevOps, Core Infrastructure, Virtualization and Business Value Realization
Requisition ID: 1805699046W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, Hybrid Cloud DevOps, Core Infrastructure, Virtualization and Business Value Realization. The position will be based in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The role of Director will be to lead three key areas/functions – OPCx (On Premise Cloud) Delivery Team (Development through Operations – i.e., DevOps), Core Infrastructure (non-SDDC OPCx) and enabling of optimal platform using Cloud Computing AWS, Azure – working directly with ASPAC regional leadership, Global Technology Services, and other Global Technology support functions. A key aspect of this role will be to provide an unrelenting focus on elevating the Hybrid cloud strategy and operations discipline within Technology by coordinating and facilitating progress, successfully defining and executing the product release roadmap, and overseeing operations measurement. This role will focus on maximizing Hybrid cloud-enabled business value delivery through (but not limited to) SDDC strategy execution and process improvement, operations measurement, Public Cloud adoption, workload migration, cost optimization, technology-enabled innovation and supplier management. This role will also focus on regional Cloud Service providers, PaaS and SaaS capabilities that foster innovation and help put forward “right and affordable” platform strategy in this space. Additionally, this role will be the single point of contact to interface with regional teams and leaders of Lab, Manufacturing, Distribution and Warehouse (LMDW) locations.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Work with the global Hybrid cloud DevOps team
• Lead local delivery team that is responsible for the design, implementation and operation of the infrastructure offerings
• Own Hybrid-cloud product release and virtualization progress against timelines and coordinating required involvement of technology resources, the Delivery Team, Shared Services, GOCs and Technology support functions as needed to meet established timelines
• Drive refreshes for the Hybrid Cloud strategy on an ongoing basis to continually shape key messages, ensure the strategy is kept top-of-mind and ‘evergreen’; key elements to be refreshed include – the development and operations framework, flow based Operating Model and Public Cloud adoption
• Deliver operational excellence across all responsible areas including OPCx, VPCx, non-SDDC and LMDW locations within ASPAC region
• Use Public Cloud experience is refining Hybrid Cloud strategy and tailor it to the ASPAC regional needs
• Assemble updates to the appropriate governance bodies (e.g. Technology Services LT)
• Facilitate the creation and ongoing maintenance of the flow based Operating Model adoption and execution metrics and report progress on a regular basis to the Leadership Team; Establish and facilitate a Hybrid Cloud Forum with cross functional and local representation to share individual successes, challenges, experiences and approaches.
• Relationship Management: Partners collaboratively with Head of AS, Product Lines and key technical, process and functional leaders across Technology to ensure successful platform implementation.
• This position requires a high degree of Technology delivery experience, Technology strategy subject matter expertise/experience, and independent judgment.
• He/she is expected to operate based on general guidance from the LT members regarding priorities and imperatives.
• A minimum 15 years of diversified Technology experience is required. Demonstrated success applying Lean Six Sigma/Flow methodologies is preferred.
• Previous experience required in the implementation & on-going delivery of a global operational strategy while providing leadership oversight to global teams
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience is a must within Public Cloud implementations and architecting solutions in AWS and/or Azure and/or Ali Cloud
• Previous experience in virtualized data center environments is a must with detailed technical knowledge of various Compute, storage and software defined networking implementations
• Knowledge and experience with AI, ML for self healing infrastructure capabilities is nice to have
• Hands on development expertise and knowledge of “Infrastructure as code”, Devops, CI/CD is must
• Proven people management experience required in managing both direct and indirect reports globally. Vendor and contractor management required
• Strategic planning responsibilities (past / current) is a must.
• Prior experience in creating and the ongoing maintenance of the Enterprise IT strategy adoption is required.
• Prior experience and ability to demonstrate accomplishments on maximizing IT-enabled business value delivery through strategic business operations measurement, enterprise solution leverage, cost optimization and technology-enabled innovation are required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate across all management and organizational levels are required.
• Exceptional leadership, networking, and influencing skills to create alignment of senior global cross-functional, cross sector stakeholders are required.
• Experience in large scale healthcare environments with varied sector exposure is preferred.
• Travel as needed is required.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)