Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead, OPCx (On Premise Cloud) Network Engineer
Requisition ID: 1805699043W
Job Description Summary
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead, OPCx (On Premise Cloud) Network Engineer located in Singapore to focus on supporting the VMware NSX capability deployed globally at JnJ as part of Software Defined Datacenter (SDDC).
The Lead, OPCx Network Engineer is a key member of the resolver group for NSX related (globally) related events and issues reported by service desk, application owners and alerts from vROPs and other monitoring tools. The Engineer executes and supports NSX related changes in production in coordination with the SDDC development group. This individual contributes to day to day operations support of SDDC environment and troubleshooting the issues with cross functional teams and vendors.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Contributing as a key member of the resolver group for all NSX related inquiries, events and issues
• Supporting operations teams with periodic updates, assist in communications to business about all NSX related incidents
• Troubleshooting and resolving a broad range of issues related to NSX and vSphere
• Reviewing and owning RCA (Root Cause Analysis) creation in support of Problem Management
• Maintaining operational stability
• Working with the SDDC development team continuously improve automated provisioning and operations through pattern/workflow documentation
• Administering all Production/Dev/QA NSX infrastructure
• Meeting target SLAs; working with customers to ensure all workflows are documented and continually updated
• Coordinating crisis management with relevant stakeholders
• Following and adhering to operational processes, compliance and other JnJ defined policies
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A Post Graduate Degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience with Network, datacenter technologies and operations at an Enterprise or service provider
• At least 1 year of experience with SDN (Software Defined Network) capabilities (operations or engineering)
• VMware NSX training completion and certification is preferred
• 2+ years of experience with VMware virtualization, vCloud suite
• Strong technical background and experience in virtualization, network and other technologies is preferred.
• ITIL V3 knowledge is required and certification is a plus
• Prior experience in supporting global operations and following Enterprise level process frameworks
• Independent judgment and technical problem solving, decision-making strength is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required.
• Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities and customer service skills is required.
• Experience in working in a DevOps or Scrum methodology is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)