Johnson & Johnson Careers
Contracts & Tendering Assistant (0,6FTE)
Requisition ID: 1805698913W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Pharmaceutica joined
the Johnson & Johnson group in 1961. Today, Janssen Pharmaceutica is one of
the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world. Our research and
development centre develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as
mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological
disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions
For our commercial department in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a contracting & tendering assistant (0,6FTE) who can assist us in our mission to embrace research and science and bring innovative ideas, product and service to the people!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Order handling of wholesalers, hospitals and pharmacies in a timely and accurate matter.
- Responsible for correct succession (implementation) of the PIMS requirements (e.g. determination of ceilings, communication with customers)
- Performs activities of administrative nature (regular price checks; narcotics administration and Certificates of Analysis)
- Back-up for crucial tasks of the Contracts & Tendering Associates. (handling Hospital claims, discounts to be paid to wholesalers and pharmacies, upload of AIS figures; accrual calculations; handling of performance dashboards).
- Responsible for the timely and accurate handling of CRF’s form the SAM’s and/or CM’s and collecting the data in the Axon system.
- Logistic intermediate between Janssen-Cilag and our customers (pharmacists, wholesalers) and our DC in LL for all shipment related matters
- Takes care for intramural contracts to be renewed on time; together with the Contracts & Tendering Associates.
- Responsible for handling rush shipments (Emergency Deliveries) and organizing return shipments.
Profile / qualifications
- Education or equivalent work experience at MBO level
- Have a thorough command of the Dutch and English language
- Good knowledge of relevant SAP systems
- Able to communicate at various levels
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong affinity with figures (working with pivot tables)
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word programs
- Accurate and flexible
- Knowledge of GDP procedures
Janssen-Cilag Netherlands (8345)