Johnson & Johnson Careers
SEA Clinical Education Manager, Biosense Webster (Electrophysiology)
Requisition ID: 1805698823W
Responsible for External & Internal stakeholder training programs, specifically in the following areas:
- Creation of strategies and training programs to elevate the skills of Sales & Clinical Support Teams
- Development and roll-out of professional education programs
- Support SEA Regional team to manage customer engagement projects in key accounts
- Support New Product Launch projects
Training and Development of BW Sales & Clinical Team:
- Develop training programs for Sales & Clinical Team.
- Work with SEA Regional team to develop training programs.
- Conduct field coaching/ in-case field support for complex cases.
- Oversee CAS competency framework.
- Support AP Commercial Education Manager for Foundations, Advance & Recertification trainings.
- (Optional) Coach fellow team who apply for CEPIA/IBHRE –Electrophysiology.
Conduct & manage professional education programs & New Product Launch projects:
- Conduct CME & ProfEd programs – Physicians & Allied Health Professionals.
- Engage KOLs to assess current needs and future opportunities. • Identify & develop Tier-2 physicians & fellows.
- Lead New Product Introduction & conduct new product training to key accounts.
- Connect with SEA & AP ProfEd teams to learn best practices and leverage resources.
Financial and business results:
- Contribute to the delivery of over-all business plan for Biosense Webster SEA.
- Ensure budget for CME & ProfEd programs are utilized appropriately & tracked.
- Ensure programs are organized in a manner compliant with HCC.
- Experience Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Medical Technology, Biomedical Engineering or Biomedical Sciences (preferred).
- Nurses/EP Tech with relevant experience in Electrophysiology, CEPIA (Australia) or IBHRE (USA) certification is desirable.
- A strong team player with outstanding interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Good command of English.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders & excels in training/mentorship.
- At least 3-5 years experiencein the clinical or healthcare setting in Electrophysiology.
- ProfEd& Training experience of 1-2 years (preferred).
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)