Johnson & Johnson Careers
SAP Solution Analyst - (Return to Work - Re-Ignite Programme)
Requisition ID: 1805698664W
The Opportunity : SAP Solution Analyst
Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities?
Do you want to develop technologies and create solutions that significantly improve patients' lives?
If you are an experienced, high-calibre SAP ERP Functional Consultant eager to return to the world of SAP ERP after a break of two or more years, this return to work program is for you.
This program will refresh your technical skills while working directly with health care market leaders. In addition to key job responsibilities, Johnson & Johnson provides technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring working with experienced SAP professionals at the EMEA Software Development Centre.
· Designs, develops, enhances and implements technical solutions to business problems and opportunities.
· Works independently and leads assignments/projects of moderate to high complexity following company development methodology.
· Defines system scope and objectives across diverse platforms, databases, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
· Updates testing and debugging procedures. Analyzes and assesses business processes within support areas as they relate to existing or proposed systems and applications and defines/suggests improvements where appropriate.
· Performs gap analyses based on current configuration/functionality versus new requirements.
· Provides written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Information Management and business partners. Ensures all customers are appropriately trained in the use of the systems supported.
· Develops and maintains all controlled and system documentation for the supported software portfolio.
· Resolves customer complaints and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
· Monitors and diagnoses technical issues with production applications.
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience in SAP Supply Chain Management or Finance modules within a regulated environment.
· Multiple deployments of solutions in a global pharmaceutical company.
· Strong knowledge of GxP and Computer System Validation requirements.
· Strong integration knowledge with multiple SAP modules preferred.
· Ability to communicate functional requirements to developers and provide implementation guidance.
· Configuration experience, plus experience in the integration of SAP with external systems
· Strong knowledge of SOX and Computer System Validation requirements.
· Experience defining, implementing and rolling out solutions for SAP.
· Possess a solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies, specifically Scrum and Kanban.
· Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal English skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements and propose options.
· Adaptability to a multicultural environment.
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing conditions.
· Team player.
· Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business / Information Systems or related fields.
· SAP certification.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)