Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Product Manager NPI - Biosense Webster
Requisition ID: 1805698604W
High-Tech meets Medical Devices at Biosense Webster (BWI)! If you want to work with great people in a fast-paced environment, help make a huge difference in the lives of patients and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then Biosense Webster is the place for you. Our products are used by prominent physicians around the world and help improve the lives of thousands of patients. Simply put, we are a highly innovative entrepreneurial company with a truly global and diverse culture, backed by the support structure of the J & J Corporation – a winning combination! Our commitment to quality and our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones as a company.
BWI is the world leader in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology (EP) market. Our growth has enabled a relentless focus on talent development by providing many new opportunities for our employees to expand their knowledge and develop their careers. Our dedication to developing our leaders is unwavering and our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us a great place to work.Manages strategic new product introductions (NPI) at downstream marketing level, specifically Heliostar balloon and Wavecrest LAA device.
The main responsibility is launching innovative new technologies, driving technology adoption, and ultimately market share, with market appropriate and effective promotional and commercial strategies. Product Manager NPD will report to Marketing Director, but he/she is expected to work in close collaboration also with Marketing Manager for Catheter as well Marketing Manager for Systems to align on overall marketing objectives and ensure smooth integration into the complete product portfolio offering.
Product Manager NPI, EMEA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction, etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Works closely with Global Marketing team and other regional teams in developing EMEA launch plan for defined products. Leads a cross-functional project team including all critical functions.
- Responsible for the execution of the launch strategy, coordinates External Evaluation and leads Limited Market Release and launch activities across the EMEA region.
- Masters EMEA Launch Excellence (LEX) process and ensures compliance with launch readiness deliverables throughout the full process
- Track launch KPIs and communicate monthly product dashboard to EMEA leadership.
- Builds strong rapport internally with local marketing managers.
- Establishes and drives podium strategy for given brands. Ensures professional marketing messaging at international congresses.
- Works with HEMA to support values and claims with evidence for new products.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with targeted Key Opinion Leaders in the EMEA region.
- Monitors and tracks competitive trends and provide key competitor insights and rebuttals across EMEA.
- Provides detailed demand plan for existing products and launch scenarios for new products.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Degree in Marketing, Life Science, (Bio-) Engineering or (Para-) Medical Areas
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial and marketing functions in the Healthcare industry, preferably in the cardiology/electrophysiology area
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in managing new product introduction at regional or local level
- Experience in Product Lifecycle management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Analytical Thinking: systematic gathering, organizing and synthesizing of relevant information.
- Process Excellence: ability to oversee and simplify complex set of activities and write standard operating procedures.
- Results achievement: ability to identify and quickly respond to, opportunities and difficulties.
- Communication/Presentation skills: ability to effectively explain, describe, and convey information in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings.
- Teamwork/CoIlaboration: intention and ability to work effectively with others toward shared goals. Also across different levels of seniority.
- Outgoing, willing and able to interact over the phone as well as via electronic communication tools. A "can do attitude".
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Good written and oral English communication.
- Ability to travel (up to 60% of the time), mainly in EMEA and occasionally WW
- Occasional weekend work is essential for the role
- No direct reports but leading multidisciplinary project team is required
- No location requirement. Preference for bigger cities within EU with J&J office and international airport. .
- International travel within EMEA could be up to 60% of the working days.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)