Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Solution Manager
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805698497W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
We are now looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Manager:
Customer Solutions Manager
Region: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary
Full-time permanent contract
The Customer Solutions Manager contributes significantly to the development of new customer solutions in close collaboration with EMEA and brings them to "ready for roll out" stage. She/he implements "ready for roll out" customer solutions at targeted customer sites and ensures follow-up of implemented solutions at targeted customer sites for maximum customer satisfaction. This role will also significantly contribute to the development of the overall customer solutions vision, strategy and business model and help the company transition to a customer solutions oriented organization.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Drive the transition from a product selling to a customer solutions oriented organization.
- Develop deep customer insights with (non-) clinical stakeholders to define the areas and solutions where J&J can offer high added value to our customers, meanwhile gain a competitive edge.
- Helps to identify and prioritize target customers to which to propose the right solutions from our solutions portfolio, in line with the customer solutions strategy and customer segmentation
- Connect with target customers to discuss, tailor and plan implementation of the chosen solution, according to the specific customer needs and context.
- Plan and execute the implementation of the solution at the customer site
- Develop integrated communication plans for each developed solution
- Develop sound commercial solution models and business cases, taking into account the changing market environment (i.e. tendering)
- Monitor solutions performance and customer satisfaction after implementation
- Contribute to the development of new and innovative customer solutions in close collaboration with EMEA
- Collaborate closely with Strategic Account Managers and other commercial and product managers, to ensure 100% alignment with the commercial account plan for the hospital
- Contribute to the development of the overall customer solutions vision, strategy and business model.
- Lead additional internal projects on an as needed basis
- Minimum 5 years relevant consulting or marketing experience in healthcare industry or equivalent role with proven experience in project management and deployment of Health Care programs (e.g. clinical protocols, patient pathways, outcomes improvement, efficiency improvement etc.), preferably with some type of certification (e.g.: Green/Black belt, PMO, etc.)
- Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances
- Strong passion and track record for innovation & will to make things happen & deliver
- Ability to connect and effectively collaborate across a diverse group of stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Very good Analytical skills
- Strong Strategic skills: being able to see the big picture and develop a vision
- Creative abilities to translate the vision into concepts and turn concepts into “ready-to-market” solutions
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills
- Excellent track record in managing complex and critical business projects
- Driven by results performance & excellence in the job
- Integrity and Credo-based leadership
- Self- awareness and adaptability
- Fluent in English
Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
Work in a supportive and highly professional team
Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)