Johnson & Johnson Careers
TS Site Service Owner
Requisition ID: 1805698486W
This position will have accountability for the delivery of Infrastructure Services and Application and platform Build (Development) and Run (Support) services, from Technology Services to a J&J supply Chain Site.
This will include managing the monitoring of application and platform performance, service health performance metrics, change management, development for projects and enhancements, ticketing and resolution of incidents, resolution of identified problems, execution of releases associated TLM and Problem Management.
The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge of Manufacturing and/or Distribution processes and their IT needs. There will be direct responsibility of managing employees as well as contracted resources via a third-party and through other organizations. Experience in a matrixed environment and leading support teams is required.
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery of Technology Services to the site, including, IT uptime, reliability, and service delivery for LMDW site
- Communicates back to the Business Technology Leads and Product Line teams, on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- Support and delivery for existing manufacturing systems to ensure sites operate to business needs and issues are resolved as they arise
- Manage escalations where needed for new demand or delays to committed dates on service requests
- Provide input to Product Line Owners for future requirements, especially key business capabilities, and the associated value to the Product Line – as an input to shape the product strategy
- End-to-end IT risk management at the site including lifecycle management, information security
- Ensure IT uptime and operations reliability and IT services are delivered per SLA
- Ensure incidents are followed up if/when needed for root cause investigation and preventative action
- Communications on updates, requested statistics and service level compliance
- Direct extended, global, enterprise teams of internal and external professionals.
- Management of the contracted support and delivery teams to maximize value
- Ensure team and vendors are trained to site Quality Management System (QMS) and JJT QMS
- Maintenance of system development standards, where exist
- Provide innovative ways of problem solving and implementing system improvements.
- Ensure all applicable systems are validated by working with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs departments and JT SME’s.
- Partner with Product Line Owners to define and execute Service Lifecycle and roadmap and continuous Improvement Plans
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 10 years’ experience supporting Supply Chain/Manufacturing required
- Experience in GxP systems, Computer System Validation and proven track record in the support of FDA regulated systems and business required
- Experience in application development and support preferred
- Understanding and Experience in technology infrastructure including networking, processing and storage preferred
- Strong problem solving, and data driven decision making skills required
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks preferred
- Track record in optimizing processes and delivering upon cost reduction challenges required
- Expert communication skills required including at the executive level required
- Understanding of project management frameworks including Agile/DevOps
Janssen Biologics (7266)