Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Customer Development Manager
Requisition ID: 1805698485W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Reporting to: Business Unit Head/Senior Customer Development Manager
Functional group: Business Unit – Immunology, HIV & Metabolic
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Responsible for promoting our pharmaceutical products to the healthcare professionals with the aim to bring our innovative treatment solution to our patients.
- Responsible for supervising sales team on the assigned territory.
- Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team.
- Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
- Interviews, hires, trains and evaluates the performance of sales representatives.
- Administers promotions and incentives and provides motivation as needed.
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance.
- Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information. Allocates or adjusts resources as needed.
- Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales on both a group and individual level.
- Prepares and controls budgets for a particular district or region; Assists sales representatives with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance.
- Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance. Works closely with direct manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives
- Bachelor Degree or above
- At least 5 years sales and/ or marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in sales management or people management will be an advantage
- Strong leadership with good coaching skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Market & Industry Knowledge
Sales Project Management
Coaching & Motivational Skills
Sales Strategic Thinking
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)