Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager Acuvue NL
Requisition ID: 1805698394W
The ACUVUE account manager has to build up and cultivate a good relationship to (key) accounts, optical chains and key opinion leaders in the respected area..
Achieving or overachieving sales targets, KPIs as defined and driving profitable growth in a relevant business though systematic and strategic development of (Key) accounts, new customers and premium business.
Meet or exceed financial goals for dedicated territory
- Achievement or overachievement of the target sales and objectives agreed by the division's management.
- Achievement of the objectives of signing agreements and strategic plans in the area and clients of their responsibility as dictated by the Commercial Policy
- Analysis and management of the accounts in the area in order to develop the client portfolio and detection of opportunities
- Identification and prospecting of new clients
- Administrative Management: daily reporting to monitor business activity (eg Reporting and daily use of reporting systems)
- Implementation of national marketing campaigns in your area of responsibility.
- Communication and coordination of plans with each point of sale of customers with agreement.
- Organization and management of routes throughout the sector fulfilling the predefined visits frequency.
- After-sales follow-up and incident management with each client in the client portfolio
- Technical and commercial training to important clients in the area
- Play an active role in sales meetings in order to identify team opportunities and share best practices.
- Partner-up with key customers to consult, advise and influence in business development
- Regularly track the implementation, execution and impact of activities and performance of accounts
- Master degree
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is a plus
- Ability to translate the strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans to ensure growth of ACUVUE products, in alignment with brand strategies
- Successful track in Sales (Territory Management)
- Excellent Selling skills
- Effective in Sales analysis and corresponding strategic sales approaches.
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organization skills
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)