The ACUVUE account manager has to build up and cultivate a good relationship to (key) accounts, optical chains and key opinion leaders in the respected area..
Achieving or overachieving sales targets, KPIs as defined and driving profitable growth in a relevant business though systematic and strategic development of (Key) accounts, new customers and premium business.
Meet or exceed financial goals for dedicated territory
• Achievement or overachievement of the target sales and objectives agreed by the division's management.
• Achievement of the objectives of signing agreements and strategic plans in the area and clients of their responsibility as dictated by the Commercial Policy
• Analysis and management of the accounts in the area in order to develop the client portfolio and detection of opportunities
• Identification and prospecting of new clients
• Administrative Management: daily reporting to monitor business activity (eg Reporting and daily use of reporting systems)
• Implementation of national marketing campaigns in your area of responsibility.
• Communication and coordination of plans with each point of sale of customers with agreement.
• Organization and management of routes throughout the sector fulfilling the predefined visits frequency.
• After-sales follow-up and incident management with each client in the client portfolio
• Technical and commercial training to important clients in the area
• Play an active role in sales meetings in order to identify team opportunities and share best practices.
• Partner-up with key customers to consult, advise and influence in business development
• Regularly track the implementation, execution and impact of activities and performance of accounts
• Master degree
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience
• Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is a plus
• Ability to translate the strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans to ensure growth of ACUVUE products, in alignment with brand strategies
• Successful track in Sales (Territory Management)
• Excellent Selling skills
• Effective in Sales analysis and corresponding strategic sales approaches.
• Effective communication skills
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English
• Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organization skills
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)Functie
Selling MD&DRequisition ID