Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Beauty Marketing Trainee
Requisition ID: 1805698283W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
About J&J Consumer:
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
We are looking for exceptional candidates to help manage two of Johnson & Johnson Beauty’s brands: Neutrogena body care and Piz Buin.
In this role you will be required to manage your own projects and develop recommendations based on your own analyses of the market, competitors and trends as well as your creative skills and insights. You will be able to develop products from insight and concept generation and see the results on shelf and through communication plans, giving you a true insight into an FMCG marketing role.
In order to succeed, you will need to be able to adapt to fast-moving environments and be able to confidently liaise and influence key stakeholders.
- Supports Marketing Plan development.
- Analysis of market trends, competition, pricing etc. with recommendations
- Assists in the development of Success Models across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Helps identify new consumer insights and product concepts in line with brand equity and strategy, in order to fill the 5yr innovation pipeline (with support)
- Manages innovation projects through the J&J stage gate process, gaining senior management approval (with support)
- Works closely with project managers, to help execute key innovation projects, liaising with R&D, packaging, supply chain, research team and regulatory
- Works directly with multiple local countries to help develop their activation plans and business models for NPD launches
- “Artwork champion” and lead coordinator to liaise with the artwork agency on all artwork development (and with markets on approval, and manufacturing plants on coordination and delivery)
- First point of contact for local country marketing requests
- Owns quarterly updates on Sales Performance, competitive activity, new launches
- Responsible for comprehensive Launch Kits for existing and new product launches
- Manages “NPD Updates “ (i.e. calendar communications) to countries quarterly (or as needed)
- Assist in fulfilling market requests
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- Assist in Preparation of presentations
- 1st class or 2:1 (or predicted) Degree in related field
- At least 6 months industry experience (either through placement year or other work experience)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- IT skills - Excel intermediate
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Passion for Beauty!
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)