Johnson & Johnson Careers
R2P (AP) Specialist
Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 1805698252W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
R2P (AP) Specialist
- Process invoices (upon request) and manual payment requests according to defined procedures, SLA & KPI’s, accounting principles and legislation.
- Monitor for unusual activity or overdue items and apply the defined procedure to resolve or adjust discrepancies or errors.
- Process and support AP related inbound enquiries and where required, resolve issues to avoid negative impact to operational SLA's and KPI’s.
- Produce reports, schedules, and summaries for operational activities or business reviews.
- Reconcile reminders and supplier statements to ensure completeness including investigation and resolution of differences.
- Support Business transition related to AP processes to ensure successful delivery
- Instigate and engage in periodic cross departmental alignment activities to facilitate end-to-end process optimization
- Process and support internal and external audit requests and requirements
- Provide support and supervision to outsourced AP Clerks (invoice processing service provider), applying available tools, procedures and methods to maintain high standards, quality and results in line with defined SLA’s
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for process improvements and develop or help to establish ways to implement the resulting solutions
- Ensure work instructions and procedures are complete and up to date and audit controls are fully functioning and adequate.
- Back-up and assist RTP (AP) Team Lead with team coordination, development opportunities and activities.
- Provide training on AP related processes and activities
- Sound knowledge of invoice processing
- At least two years experience in a similar job in finance / accounting / customer service environment
- Willing to support less experienced colleagues
- Independent worker, requiring only occasionally supervision
- Ability to solve difficult situations using own judgment and sense of initiative
- Advanced understanding of English (written & oral)
- Second foreign language – advantage
- Educated to degree level (ideally in Finance or Economics)
A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
Healthy and active work environment
Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook
Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)