Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Team Leader QC Services
Requisition ID: 1805698167W
“Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines in Bern (Switzerland) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 30,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 300 people of over 20 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products. We are committed to bring meaningful innovation to global health by combating major threats to the health of people worldwide.
For our site in Bern we are looking for a highly committed
- Lead the QC services group within the Quality Control Unit Bern
- Supervise QC Specialists engaged in laboratory operations for sample coordination, stability monitoring and coordination, equipment maintenance, master data maintenance as well as compliance management activities to ensure high productivity, technical integrity and compliance with cGMP standards.
- Ensure that the needed capabilities within the team are available by coaching and developing the team members
- Ensure compliance of processes and equipment with global and local guidelines
- Provide guidance and expertise on analytical equipment, related CSV activities and data integrity
- Ensures management and coordination of GMP stability programs to support projects on site and external contract services
- Ensure that deviation in the QC Services group are properly investigated, appropriate and effective CAPAs are defined and implemented
- Drive continuous improvements within the QC services group
- University degree in natural sciences, applied sciences or equivalent working professional experience
- Knowledge of quality/regulatory systems, ability to evaluate records, processes, procedures, and practices for conformance to cGMP requirements
- Experienced overseeing and leading a team of specialists to meet a common goal while adhering to all associated timelines for multiple projects
- Must be well organized, a self-starter, results oriented individual with the ability to multitask in a fast paced team environment with attention to detail and good documentation practice
- Experience with enterprise applications (example: LIMS, Trackwise, SAP) preferred
- Good leadership capabilities and communication skills
- Experience working in a matrix organization and in an international environment
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proactive attitude, challenging the status quo, Team player, team builder
- Good verbal and written skills in English and German
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.) – please click here.
Please click on Janssen and Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)