Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805698166W
To plan and implement integrated marketing initiatives to deliver brand and business objectives, including new product launches, advertising across both conventional and emerging media (Online, social media), PR and BTL (brand communication in the stores). Brand communication development is based on integrated consumer, shopper & eye care professional insights and business opportunities.
Describe in order of relative importance. In listing principal accountabilities emphasize, where appropriate.
• Drive brand plans with objective to grow ACUVUE® Brand equity, usage, consumptions and loyalty to meet business objectives.
• Lead business analysis and development of annual integrated marketing plan to grow the category and build strong leadership, countering competitor activities.
• Lead, formulate and drive social media and search strategy to increase brand consideration and advocacy
• Plan & execute integrated marketing campaigns based on strong understanding of consumer, shopper and eye care professional insights and business opportunities
• Lead the planning and implementing of in-store executions including product launches, new initiatives and communication tools for sales team.
• Through analysis on consumer, market and category trends, brand health, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking, understand opportunities and potential to strengthen future trends and initiatives
• Constantly monitor and track brand performance and initiatives, and interpret & translate analysis into strategic needs
• Manage A&P budget, forecasting and optimise spends for effective utilisation of the investments.
• Implement process improvements.
• Ability to independently lead key projects and cross functional teams to achieve strategic brand goals
• Manage 3rd party agency relationships.
• Work closely with Sales and Professional Education Development team to develop customer partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identifies opportunities that help to grow, showcase and differentiate their business through ACUVUE® Brand contact lenses.
Skills, education, experience or other qualifications which would be required for anyone who would fill the job.
• University educated in business or related disciplines.
• At least 3-5 years of brand management experience gained preferably from a reputable personal care/ cosmetic company
• Insights driven with strong understanding of consumers’ and customers’ needs
• Good Big Picture Orientation with attention to details
• Analytical & strategic, team player, self-confident, proficient in spoken and written English
• Innovative, Business Excellence and results oriented.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership and business acumen
• Work independently who is a good initiator with strong multi-task and time management skills.
Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)