Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Group Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805698054W
The Group Key Account Manager is responsible for developing the strategies and overseeing the execution of business plans to consistently deliver sales, distribution and financial targets in the assigned key account group. The GKAM leads the Key Account Managers/Sr. Key Account Managers in planning, coordinating and implementing company and customer-initiated programs consistent with the CD strategies. In addition, the GKAM is responsible for the team and talent development of team members.
- Customer Management. Maintains and nurtures strong partnerships with customers through regular engagements with decision-makers, business reviews, planning sessions, trade visits and other meetings as needed.
- Brand & Business Development. Works closely with Trade Marketing for the alignment of brand strategies and oversees the sector’s efficient and effective execution/implementation of ISE programs, planograms and promotions in channels and stores covered. Ensures that the team meets standards set in the sales and merchandising scorecards.
Coordinates the team’s effort to obtain market information relevant to the development of category and channel strategies and tactics. Internally, aligns with business partners to execute programs, address issues or develop process improvements that aid the smooth delivery of goods and services to customers.
- Resource Management. Ensures the appropriate allocation and disbursement of channel budgets (e.g. TP, SG&A, DA), the evaluation of their use, and their utilization according to company policies.
- Business Strategy & Planning. Utilizes customer/shopper understanding and insights to create a long-range strategic plan and the annual business plan for the channel. Where applicable, develops store segmentation strategies to optimize distribution and ISE opportunities.
Ensures that company and CD strategies are cascaded to the team and conducts regular meetings to monitor progress and determine future courses of action.
- People Development. Responsible for the team’s organizational health and individual members’ performance and development. Is able to identify both team and individual learning priorities, and leads the execution of the development plans in coordination with Learning & Team Development managers.
- Innovation. Spots opportunities for process improvement or business development and initiates projects to take advantage of them.
- Policy and Process Compliance. Ensures the team’s compliance to all CD and overall company regulations, standards and guidelines.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Customer Management
- Sales – Business Plan and IOP
- Accounts Receivables – DSO management and reconciliation of hanging balances
- Customer Satisfaction
- Operational Indices (e.g. coverage, productivity)
- Brand & Business Development Scorecards
- Range & Availability
- Merchandising & Planograms
- In-Store Excellence (ISE)
- Execution of customer-specific activations per plan
- Evaluation of results
- Resource Management
- Terms of Trade (ToT)/Net Product Yield (NPY)
- Customer Spend Waterfall (CSW)
- Trade Promotions (TP), Consumer Promotions (CP) & Display Allowance (DA) spending according to plan
- Return on Promotional Spend (ROPS)
- Business Analysis & Strategy Planning
- Forecast accuracy
- Long-Range Strategic Planning
- Annual Channel Plan execution
- Team & Talent Development
- Application of performance management and development processes
- Organizational health/engagement
- Global Leadership Profile
- Graduate of a college or university course in Business Management or any equivalent course.
- Professional Experience
- At least three years sales management experience in a fast-moving consumer goods company, with a minimum of one year managing a team.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- Experienced team/people manager
- Adept at developing and executing strategic business plans
- A quick learner and highly adaptable to change
- Proficient communication skills: oral and written business correspondence, presentation planning and delivery
- Intermediate MS Office capabilities: Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint
- Experienced driver with a valid driver’s license
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)