Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Key Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1805698050W
The Senior Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing business plans with customers to consistently deliver sales, distribution and financial targets. The KAM is also responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing all account-specific merchandising and promotional activities.
- Customer Management. Maintains and nurtures strong, positive working relationships with customers through regular visits, store checks, table-top reviews, and other meetings as needed. Conducts business reviews at least once a year to ensure the implementation of agreed programs and achievement of sales objectives.
Where applicable, conducts joint business planning with the customer and arranges for top- to-top business reviews.
- Business Analysis & Strategy Planning. Utilizes shopper study understanding and insights to create an annual business plan and a long-range strategic plan for the customer/s assigned. The annual BP should include a demand forecast, promotions calendar, new product introductions customer service level targets, and programs to address opportunities based on the analysis of available business data.
Where applicable, develops store segmentation strategies to optimize distribution and ISE opportunities within the customer portfolio.
- Brand & Business Development. With the aid of third-party merchandisers, implements planograms in stores covered and meets standards set in the sales and merchandising scorecard.
Executes Customer Marketing initiatives, Quick-Win and Full-Blown ISE, and SMAC efficiently and effectively (i.e. on time, within specifications, and within budget, to meet the set objectives). Provides information relevant to the development of category and channel strategies and tactics.
- Resource Management. Manages all resources allocated to the customer. Spends (trade and consumer) promotions budgets and display allowances within agreed allocations, monitors and liquidates actual expenses to ensure compliance with customer agreements and company policies. Evaluates spending and results vs. plan and determines key drivers of the outcome. Uses the Customer Spend Waterfall to plan, monitor and evaluate use of TP/DA resources. When applicable, the CSW is used to create a financial LRSP for the customer.
- Innovation. Spots opportunities for process improvement or business development and initiates projects to take advantage of them.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Customer Management
- Sales – Business Plan and IOP
- Accounts Receivables – DSO management and reconciliation of hanging balances
- Customer Satisfaction
- Brand & Business Development Scorecards
- Range & Availability
- Merchandising & Planograms
- In-Store Excellence (ISE)
- Execution of customer-specific activations per plan
- Evaluation of results
- Resource Management
- Terms of Trade (ToT)/Net Product Yield (NPY)
- Customer Spend Waterfall (CSW)
- Trade Promotions (TP), Consumer Promotions (CP) & Display Allowance (DA) spending according to plan
- Return on Promotional Spend (ROPS)
- Business Analysis & Strategy Planning
- Forecast accuracy
- Account Plan execution
- Long-Range Strategic Planning
- Graduate of a college or university course in Business Management or any equivalent course.
- Professional Experience
- At least one year in field sales management, preferably with a fast-moving consumer goods company. For Sr. CDMs, at least three years experience with at least one year managing a modern trade account is ideal.
- Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A quick learner and can achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Proficient communication skills: oral and written business correspondence, presentation planning and delivery
- Intermediate MS Office capabilities: Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint
- Intermediate driving skills and has a valid driver’s license
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)