Johnson & Johnson Careers
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805698047W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
- Provide scientific and technical presence and support for the fermentation of Large Molecule. Authoring and reviewing technical documents in support to the trials and experiments.
- Responsible for tracking of project outputs providing any required associated report including status and plan.
- Data analysis, tabulation (including basic statistical data management).
- Travel to external laboratory or business partners, as required, to attend and work on the project.
- PhD in scientific discipline (biotechnology, pharmaceutical chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biology, Biochemistry) with 1-2 years of related experience in a pharmaceutical Company or Laboratory preferably in the field of fermentation and cGMP environment;
- Knowledge on fermentation process (batch, fed-batch and perfusion) with bacteria or fungi or CHO and associated IPC (in process controls) are required (cells count, glucose determination, DO).
- Expertise on aseptic concept and processing including bulk formulation, aseptic fill, freezing, freeze drying and primary packaging.
- Project management, interpersonal, cross cultural, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills qualification preferable.
- Basic Statistical knowledge and statistical software user (Minitab preferred)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Travel requirement of about 50-60% of the time
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)