Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Support Representative – Pharmacy (QLD)
Requisition ID: 1805697959W
- Casual, flexible work arrangement
- Join the #1 Pharmacy “Over the counter” supplier in Australia
- Trusted brands, sold in most Pharmacies across Australia
- Multiple positions available throughout QLD
- Use your own vehicle – petrol allowance provided
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. Our iconic brands include Johnson's, Listerine, Stayfree, Carefree, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Codral, Zyrtec, Nicorette and Band-Aid just to name a few, with many of our products among the leaders in their category. Due to growth, we have identified a need for skilled and experienced casual Merchandisers to work in collaboration with our Territory Sales Managers and continue our path of success.
An outstanding opportunity has become available for those looking for casual, flexible work arrangements to work as Sales Support Representatives servicing our pharmacy retailers such as Chemist Warehouse and Priceline across all of the major QLD metro areas. This role requires you to work approximately 16+ hours per week (school hours mostly) most weeks with a degree of flexibility. Roles are available in following locations: Brisbane South, Brisbane Central, Brisbane North, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. Petrol allowance is provided.
Key responsibilities include:
• Increasing sales at store level via display activity, shelf management, driving in store compliance and achievement of set targets across a set Territory, within retail Pharmacies.
• Assisting our Field Sales team by ensuring products are available, on shelf and correctly positioned.
• Implement sales activations – planogram changes, building product displays, implantation, and product demonstration in store.
• Experienced with Sales or Merchandising within FMCG or consumer industry.
• Must possess own reliable vehicle and full drivers licence.
• Strong understanding of ‘Point Of Sale’.
• Experience using an iPad.
• Strong focus on external and internal Stakeholder engagement.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Have a strong customer & team focus, be solution focused and able to think quickly.
In return you will have an opportunity to work with a highly supportive and passionate team and have access to excellent benefits, generous staff discounts and flexible conditions.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 12 December 2018
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)