Johnson & Johnson Careers
Shanghai-JJV-China Professional Education Solutions Director
Requisition ID: 1805697769W
· Building and developing the professional education capability to drive “peer-to-peer” behavior change to provide competitive advantage for JNJ Vision, through the development and implementation of JNJ Global Professional Education strategies and a regional delivery model, ensuring customers in China have a willingness to demonstrate and advocate for the JNJ Vision innovation, products and technology solutions
· Leveraging and implementing the global center-of-excellence content and support tools to drive China professional development (e.g., top accounts, KOLs, top schools), market development (e.g., institutions, associations), and advocacy
· Ensuring the implementation of applicable digital assets from Global Franchise Development to enable the competitive Vision Care & Surgical Vision Professional Education strategies and achieve differentiated delivery for a competitive advantage / positive impact
· Ensuring compliance to the HCP Professional Operations policy, processes, and procedures and support the implementation and personnel training of the HCP Professional Relationship Operations eco-system for China
· Develop vision, mission, goals and China Professional Education teams, in alignment with Commercial strategies for the Vision Care (contact lens innovation and portfolio) and Surgical Vision (cataract surgery, refractive surgery, dry eye platform innovation and portfolio) businesses.
· Lead recruitment, on-boarding, training/development and succession planning, as well as foster a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration and innovation.
· Enable strong collaboration with cross-functional teams. Develop China capabilities to maximize global Digital Solutions assets to differentiate delivery.
· Execution of critical Global Professional Education projects, regional innovative technology go-lives, eco-systems deployment and lead oversight of regional compliance.
· Develops analytical models and direct the management of the investment.
· Works with technology leaders to create and maintain industry leading technology capabilities.
· Leadership responsibility for assuring necessary tools, policies and procedures are developed and integrated to support and comply with all legal, regulatory and HCC policies.
· Benchmark JNJ Vision regional practices and JNJ Medical Devices to implement Professional Education best-practices in China.
Manages interface with the Commercial
leaders for Vision Care and Surgical Vision, respectively. China Leadership
Team core team board member for Vision Care.
Responsible for leadership of clinical/medical education department.
· Creates and executes tactical plans in the following key areas: promotional programming, advisory boards, franchise partnerships, grant processing and operations, health care community and field based clinical/medical education. At this level, the position has a direct contribution to the development of business and/or functional strategies and typically, responsibility for managing multiple teams of professionals. Leads the development of clear and concise written briefs to medical education agencies including scope, budget, background and objectives of each project. Ensures the development and preparation of materials for use in external educational meetings. Manages plans for external educational meetings with additional involvement of external medical education and logistics agencies. Leads communications with key stakeholders. Partners with sales and marketing during the business planning cycle to identify tactical medical education plans. Partners with clinical science, medical, and medical communication groups as appropriate to execute tactical plans. Leads the development of future medical education initiatives. Maintains complete understanding of guidelines related to clinical/medical education.
· Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or Master’s degree preferred.
· A minimum of 15 years of relevant business experience is required
· 10 years of professional marketing / professional education is required
· Proven ability to influence and partner with diverse multi-functional teams
· Experience in a surgical business
· Strong business and financial acumen
· Fluency in both English and Mandarin
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (Shanghai) Limited (7053)