Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805697766W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Cilag AG in Schaffhausen belongs to the group of Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical companies operating under the “Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson” trademark and manufactures high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices.
Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
The BU Local HR Business Lead (Professional) will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The BU Local HR Business Lead (Professional) will collaborate with the HR Team to develop and implement an integrated HR Strategy for each client organization.
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Partner with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- A minimum of 4+ years of professional experience
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives.
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills
- Must be fluent in German and English
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.)
Cilag AG (8562)