Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805697758W
The Global Services department is the point of contact for all employees and managers in terms of personnel matters within Johnson & Johnson. Global Services supports and advises employees and management in the area of staff inflow, through- and outflow and the application of rules in the field of employment conditions and social security.
As a HR analyst you work together with other Global services HR colleagues to provide good service to employees, managers, HR Business Partners, Management and external contacts.
This position can be filled in Belgium - Beerse or the Czech Republic - Prague.
- In this position you are responsible for an accurate personnel administration. This involves processing all personnel-related transactions (from recruitment to the end of employment) in the Workday personnel system. This also means creating all the necessary documents and the interaction with the departments involved such as payroll.
- Depending on where necessary, you will be deployed for certain HR processes as lead or back-up.
- You have the opportunity to participate in departmental projects, eg the optimization of processes.
- You are co-responsible for the preparation and maintenance of personnel files.
- You take care of the minutes on the department consultation and the post treatment
- You have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or in an IT or economic direction with a passion for HR.
- Affinity with (salary) administration;
- You have good contact properties and a proactive, service-oriented attitude. You are also a flexible team player with humor and perspective. You work accurately, can plan well and organize well and know how to deal with changing priorities;
- Your oral and written expression in Dutch is excellent; A good knowledge of English is desirable.
- You can work well with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Workday is a strong asset, but not a requirement
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)