Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Strategic Account Representative
Requisition ID: 1805697742W
Building strong customer relationships.
Implementing new processes within CS and or customers to improve the workflow.
Administration related to WI.
Project lead/participation and coordination from a Customer service perspective.
Being responsible for coordination in monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
6. Actively engage in Objectives & Goals of the department
7. Be prepared to back-up / join and work in all flows within the department.
8. Work with continous process improvements & identify gaps.
9. Support Supply Chain in regards to consignment inventory, orders, stock levels, refills and returns
10. Reporting activities (visits, walking implants…)
11. Maintain good product and process knowledge.
12. Respect and work according to and within J&J Business Conduct policy, HCC, SOX and the J&J Credo.
13. Diligently fulfill compliance program-related activities and actively participate in relevant meetings.
14. Know and follow all laws and policies.
Good communication skills.
2. Customer focus for both internal and external customers. Ability to develop close relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels.
3. Collaboration and Teaming - The ability to work well across functions and groups.
4. Leadership skills
5. Well organized with attention to details.
6. Action oriented with the ability to solve issues with a sense of urgency.
7. High integrity, being trustworthy and ethical.
8. The willingness to put the Credo top of mind for all decisions
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)