Johnson & Johnson Careers
Inside Sales/B2B Telesales Representative – Part time
Requisition ID: 1805697581W
Be Vital to this role:
Due to global growth initiative, we have identified a need for a skilled and experienced Representative to join our very new Inside Sales/B2B function for our Johnson & Johnson Consumer business. Based at our Ultimo Head Office, you will have an opportunity to deliver a call plan across non-called on pharmacies with the purpose to develop strong business relationships to further drive our sales.
Reporting to the Inside Sales/B2B Telesales Manager, the incumbent will have the ability to make their role their own. The function will work in collaboration with the Field Sales Reps and all support will be provided via phone. This is a part-time role (3 days per week) based in Ultimo, which will provide the right candidate with ultimate career opportunities and development to growth professionally, all that whilst being provided with a lot of ongoing support and resources along the way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver on approved daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- Execute an approved monthly customer call plan
- Deliver on agreed monthly distribution and NPD targets
- Develop strong business relationships with PA’s and pharmacy customers
- Analyse available sales store data to identify and drive over and above opportunities
- Drive and amplify national account promotional activity
Be valued for who you are:
- Degree qualifications in Business/Commerce/Operations or related discipline (preferred).
- Strong understanding of Telesales/Inside Sales/B2B Sales principles
- Great phone manner
- Strong focus on external and internal Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong operational and analytical skillset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will have an opportunity to work with a highly supportive and positive team. If you are looking for a role that will challenge you and develop your career further, then this is the role for you.
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 14 December 2018
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)